Friday, November 6, 2009

All Dressed Up...

Danny and I went to the Marine Corps Birthday Ball on Wednesday night and had a great time. There was a really nice ceremony with a message from the Comandant and from the Secretary of State. They cut the cake and gave the first pieces to the Ambassador, the oldest Marine present and then the youngest Marine present. Then, we had a great dinner and lots of dancing.

I hope you enjoy the photos!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy, love your pictures. You look so pretty. Dad would like to see these. We are going to see him tomorrow. Terrible weather here rainy and cold and windy. Schools closed wherever there is a lot of water. Miss you guys. I will try to respond more often. I finally uncovered by gmail address. Too many passwords to remember at my age!
    Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete