Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy Bee Me

I have been very busy here in Oman. Every day besides friday I am doing something after school and even when I don't have school I am doing some thing whether it is swimming scoring a goal or dancing I am always on the move!


My After Noon Schedule
  • saturday = swim team
  • sunday = soccer
  • monday= irish dance and swim team
  • tuesday= irish dance
  • wednesday=swim team
  • thursday= soccer games
  • friday= RELAX
SOCCER

At my soccer game this weekend I almost scored a goal. If that boy had not been right in front of me it would have gone in. I don't know why he started to cry I mean I really wanted to cry. I am the one that didn't get the goal!Now that I think about it, I think he was crying because I shot the ball right into his stomach!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace, I am glad to see that you have soooo many activities. I am sure you are doing well against the boys in soccer. I used to play hockey against girls when I was a kid and they used to knock me down. SO SHOW THEM NO MERCY! I bet that boy will get out of the way next time you have a shot on goal!

    Hope the family is well!
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Busy Bee, I'm glad you are having so much fun in Oman. We sure do miss you.Hey, don't you have a birthday soon? How are you celebrating? Give kisses too your Mom and Dad, Nick and Amelia.

    We have a dog. Her name is Dolli. I'll send pictures. She is so sweet and a good walker.

    Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete