As promised, in time for the new year, here are some pictures of our Christmas festivities. All in all, Santa was good to us. I guess we were all good girls and boys over the last year. We spent Christmas Eve with the Spilles family, and then Christmas day with other good friends, the Irishes and the Kerfers. We were excited to be able to Skype with everyone, and even got a great picture with us in Oman and Kara, Andy, Mom, and Dad in Solomons. We were technicalogically together at Christmas.
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season full of love and friendship. It's hard to believe, but it's only about 6 months until we're home!
Found your blog! I am loving all the pictures of your holiday celebrations. And we are waiting for more updates!!! Hoping you are all having a smooth year at TAISM. J & D miss it, and their friends, and life in Oman....desperately. Do you know where your next post is?
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen any updates...hoping it is because of 'good busy' rather than 'crazy busy'. J is hoping that we run into you again this summer during transit time, but I don't think the kids and I will be in DC. We have one more year in Mozambique - looking at bidding for the next place. Where are you all headed to next? Take care and take some time to enjoy your last weeks there. ~Wendy
ReplyDelete